The recently launched phone Redmi k20 & K20 pro is now been shipped to various customers and got so much of love. The phone has rumors of getting on top of the table of the best flagship phone under budget with so many people. The Redmi k20 is the first phone with snapdragon730 Soc processor which will cover many customers.
The competition is now on! Let’s see the recent twits of Manu Kumar Jain about the launch event held on 17th July
- On the specifications front, the Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 both feature a 6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED panel with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91.9 percent screen-to-body ratio. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor on both phones. However, the Redmi K20 Pro additionally has hardware DC dimming support.
- Under the hood, the Redmi K20 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM. The Redmi K20, on the other hand, has the Snapdragon 730 SoC.
- The Redmi K20 Pro also has an AI-powered triple rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor with an f/1.75 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with a wide-angle lens, and a third 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 lens. There is 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera onboard as well.
- Distinctly, the triple rear camera setup of the Redmi K20 has a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 primary sensor. The Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 both have up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- Connectivity options on both phones include Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. They also pack a 4,000mAh battery. The Redmi K20 Pro particularly has 27W fast charging support, while the Redmi K20 has 18W fast charging.
Can We play PUBG?
Yes, with snapdragon 855 you can even do more things like multitasking while playing. Play PUBG with extreme settings and with max fps. With 4,000 mAh battery, it can even last for 7.5 hours at 100% charge.
Camera (Rear and Front):-
The rear camera is capable of shooting 4K at 60 FPS, but the electronic image stabilization is present only for 4K at 30 fps. In full HD mode, you can shoot slow-motion video at up to 960 fps. The front camera is capable of shooting 1080p at 30 fps. The Redmi K20 Pro offers the 12MP regular photo mode which lets you use the telephoto and ultra-wide modes. It uses pixel binning to combine four pixels into one. In addition to this, the K20 Pro also offers a dedicated 48 MP output mode. It also takes up a lot of space on your storage – around 16 MB per photo.
The Redmi K20 Pro comes with three rear cameras and a motorised pop-up camera. The camera configuration is as follows:
- 48 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture 26 mm lens with a half-inch sensor
- 13 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture 12 mm lens with a 1/3-inch sensor
- 8 MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture 53 mm lens with a 1/4-inch sensor
- 20 MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
Battery life (Gamers will have to think Or not):-
A 4,000 mAh Li-Polymer battery powers the device and it supports fast-charging up to 27 W. But bundled in the box is an 18 W charger which takes around 90 mins to fully charge the K20 Pro. With 4,000 mAh battery, PUBG can even last for 7.5 hours at 100% charge. But, the Redmi K2o Pro does miss out on some major features that one associates with flagship devices. These include wireless charging, water resistance, optical image stabilization and infrared blaster (this is something one expects in a Redmi device).
With the Snapdragon 855 chipset installed matched with 8 GB RAM, the Redmi K20 Pro exceeds expectations in the exhibition division. There was nary a minute when I observed the telephone to need at any undertaking. Any application tossed at the K20 Pro performed with elan. One of the most amazing highlights I found was the speaker. Despite the fact that there is only one descending terminating speaker, it is noisy enough and fresh enough to compensate for two speakers to give you a practically stereo feel when you hear it out from an a careful distance